This website has been prepared prior to the completion of construction. All images and photography used in this document are for illustrative purposes only, and may not represent the final completed project. All research and statistics listed in this website have been collected from third party sources, and while reasonable care has been taken to verify the results, we do not take any responsibility for, or make any representations in relation to, the accuracy of these figures. Interested purchasers should conduct their own investigations, or seek further advice into the exact colours, included fittings and fixtures, and overall property figures before proceeding with a purchase.
WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IS HELD/COLLECTED GENERALLY
The personal information we collect generally includes:
– Your name, address, date of birth, contact details and other personal details;
– Basic financial information. We generally do not seek to collect sensitive information. We would only do so with your consent, or if required by law or if necessary in connection with any claim.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING THE INFORMATION
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
– To process your application for tenancy;
– To approve transactions you wish to make;
– To confirm details to utility companies, banks, etc contacting us on your behalf;
– To pay/release your details to rental bond authorities;
– To refer to Tribunals, Courts or Statutory Authorities; and
– To provide tradesman for purpose of contacting you to arrange repairs or maintenance.
PURPOSES FOR HOLDING THE INFORMATION GENERALLY
We generally hold personal information for the following purposes:
– To complete any necessary documentation to VCAT, Tribunals, Courts or statutory authorities;
– To provide to Debt Collection Companies, should the need arise during or after your tenancy; and
– To allow tradesman to contact you for the purpose of undertaking repairs.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We obtain most of your information from you directly, such as:
– Completion of an application from at the commencement of your tenancy completion of maintenance request forms;
– Completion of applications to Tribunals, Courts or Statutory Authorities;
– Completion of application or maintenance request forms; and
– Contacting relatives or previously provided referees in the event that we cannot contact you. Sometimes we may ask you to collect particular personal information about you. Unless we have already done so, when or before we collect that information, we will take reasonable steps to inform you of:
– The purposes for which the information is collected;
– Where applicable, any law requiring the information to be collected; – And the main consequences if all or part of the information is not provided. Other ways we generally collect information include – NTD (National Tenancy Database)
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS HELD, GENERALLY
– We old personal information in a combination of computer storage facilities and paper-based files and other records; and – These facilities and records are located on site at our office and off site at secured premises.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED AND DISCLOSED GENERALLY
– Your consent Sometimes we will ask you to consent to a disclosure or use of your personal information for a particular purpose. We may do so in writing or over the phone. Other times, your consent will be taken to be given, where you indicate to us that you wish to obtain information about any of the services that we provide. We also may disclose or use your personal information without your consent in the following circumstances:
– To tradesman to undertake repairs or maintenance;
– To prospective tenants to contact you for an inspection (telephone no.s & names only);
– To necessary Tribunals, RTBA, statutory bodies for the purpose for fulfilling our legal requirements under the RTA 1997;
– To lawyers or conveyancing companies to create documentation, leases or contracts; &
– To debt collection agents for debts incurred.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO OTHERS
We do not disclose your personal information to others except in the following cases:
– To our related companies;
– To prospective purchasers to negotiate the sale of your property;
– To organisations which provide services to us;
– With your consent or where it is necessary to provide you with services; – Where required by Law; and
– To organisations which have requested us to provide services to you or who co-operate with us in offering products or services.